Winter is harsh, and often, destructive time for our skins and bodies. There is more bacteria, illness and extreme weather changes, which all have a negative impact on our skins.
We should all increase our vitamin supplement intake to increase our immune systems. Our skins also take an effect, often because we drink less water.
- Now is the time to add a little something to help keep your skin feeling beautiful.
- One should exfoliate 2-3 times a week if you currently exfoliating once, especially where skin is dry and flaky.
- Masking can be changed to a moisturizing/hydrating one to help nourish the skin and can also be increased to 2-3 times a week.
- Your day/night cream can be changed to a more hydrating and nourishing one.
- A Vitamin E or Tissue Oil can be applied over your night cream to give you extra nourishment and hydration.
- Foundation can be changed to a lighter tone to compensate for the lighter complexion one often gets in winter
- Ampoules can be added on a 3-4 week basis to lighten and brighten the skin
- Paraffin wax treatments can be done more often to nourish hands, feet, or even the face
- Annique’s Skin Detox can be applied before your day and night cream to hydrate, fight free radicals, prevent black and white heads and providing a healthy glow
- Annique’s Revitalising cream can also be used before your day or night cream to add extra nourishment, rejuvenate and plump out sagging skin.