And so Autumn is officially here! I hope that you are making the most the beautiful evenings and gorgeous mornings that we’ve been having as soon the icy blue skies will be here.
Now is a time to start increasing that vitamin C and anti-oxidant intake to keep the bugs away. Remember green tea is one of the highest natural sources for anti-oxidants. Guavas, sweet red peppers and kiwis are high in Vitamin C.
Thank you for all who have been accommodating with my hours that have changed. It seems to be filling up the Saturdays I am open and the evenings too. Please just remember that Saturdays are now becoming fuller a lot sooner, so if you do need a Saturday appointment book way in advance.
I do only offer Bio-Sculpture gel as an artificial nail enhancement system. I do not unfortunately do acrylic or silk. Bio-Sculpture offer a whole lot of other products besides gel so it’s more versatile for me.
They do nail varnishes, base coats, top coats, files, toe separators and much more. If you wish to see there full catalogue just ask when you next visit, as they have great gifting ideas too.
I will soon be putting up a notice board in the salon, with current in-salon specials, advertising for those who run business or would like extra exposure and some news, so please take a look next time you visit and let me know what you think.
For those that have been for a facial with me, you know I use a machine called high frequency during the treatment. I just wish to talk a little bit more about it, so that you can be more aware of the effects, and reasons I use it.
High frequency has been around in the health industry for over 30 years, and was first used in the hair dressing field to treat scalp disorders.
The current of the high frequency machine moves a rate of 100,000 and 250,000 vibrations per second over the surface of the skin, thus the tingling sensation that is sometimes experienced during the treatment.
The Effects of High Frequency:
- Warms and relaxes facial tissue
- Improves skin texture and moisture balance
- Calms sensory nerves
- Produces ozone: anti-bacterial and germicidal removing the impurities on the skin
- Due to the stimulation of the fine nerve endings, an astringent effect occurs, reduces pore size and the appearance of fine lines.
- Improvement of circulation and thus the lymphatic system, reducing toxin and waste accumulation which in turn can reduce puffy, sluggish areas of the skin
- Due to increase of circulation product absorption is increased.
Reasons for High Frequency:
- Reduces oil and congestion on/in the skin
- Aids healing of the skin
- Destroys bacteria
- Stimulates rebalancing of the moisture levels
- Reduces inflammation and sluggish looking skin
- Gives the skin a radiant, clear and toned appearance
I also use the machine as it’s safe and effective with the Annique Products
I use the machine in all of my facials, except the Pressed Rose Facial in which I use my DermaLift machine, so if you haven’t already experienced it, Come give a try.
Please don’t forget to bring your loyalty cards to your treatments and if I haven’t seen you in Jan/Feb and you are a regular customer, don’t forget to get yours.
I will be closed on Wed 21 March (Human rights Day) as well as the following Saturdays so please take note and book ahead.
- Saturday 10 March and 24 March
- Friday 6 April, Saturday 7 April and Monday 9 April
Then also PLEASE PLEASE NOTE:
I did make a mistake with Sat 28 April (apologies), I will be closed but I will be open Friday 27 April (Freedom Day) from 08h00-14h00
But I look forward to seeing you this next month and please if you have any comments direct them to email@example.com